Suggestions for GATE

Hi Ceans,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and i have decided to prepare for GATE this year. I want to have some guidance in this direction. Waiting for you replies.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Hello people......common don't we have any CEan who can help me over this.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello,
    i'm not preparing for the GATE.. but nearly half my class is gearing up for the GATE.so i can tell what i know to some extent😀

even my class mates have started the preparation for the GATE from the start of the 3rd year. they have all started to go to a gate coaching class. just your college teaching won't help you much. so just enquire with your seniors and ask which coaching class is best and enroll immediatly 😀

all the best👍
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello,
    i'm not preparing for the GATE.. but nearly half my class is gearing up for the GATE.so i can tell what i know to some extent😀

even my class mates have started the preparation for the GATE from the start of the 3rd year. they have all started to go to a gate coaching class. just your college teaching won't help you much. so just enquire with your seniors and ask which coaching class is best and enroll immediatly 😀

all the best👍

Thanks......:smile:
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Well good to hear that you are preparing for the GATE. I am also preparing for the GATE.My opinion is that self preparation is the best.It is true that coaching will guide you but i think self preparation is the best one.If you are self preparing for the GATE then you always try to go through the topic in details and try to clear the doubt itself which is better.What i think is that coaching will make you very limited to particular topics. I have also consulted one of my faculty(is a GATE qualifier), he also suggested me that self preparation is enough for GATE provided you have to make yourself determined.But the thing is that you have to work very hard if you are self preparing for GATE.
    If you finding difficult to self prepare than you can go for coaching classes.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I agree with you sushant005.....even i am thinking to prepare for it by myself. Its really tough to adjust coaching and college together.
    But the main problem is about guidance, we definitely need someone who can tell about all the stuff. I think i should also find someone like your GATE qualified faculty....!!
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    nicepeeyush
    I agree with you sushant005.....even i am thinking to prepare for it by myself. Its really tough to adjust coaching and college together.
    But the main problem is about guidance, we definitely need someone who can tell about all the stuff. I think i should also find someone like your GATE qualified faculty....!!
    Good thought, try to make it yourself.Normally it require 3 to 4 months of serious study.It mostly covers syllabus up to 6th sem. So what is being taught in the college is enough just go through it in details. It really require some extra affords.And for guidance have a look to the previous year paper and try to solve those problem this will give you an idea about your level of preparation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Match each word in the first column with its meaning in the second column. 1. provincial-------------a. commonly accepted 2. provisional------------b. nearness 3. proximity-------------c. narrow in outlook 4. prudent--------------d. rumored 5....
1. What are two types of quantization errors? 2. If the variation of the message signal is less than the stepsize what happens to the output signal. 3. If the...
Friends ,i have been doing Electronics and Communication Engineering,3rd year and now in my college a they arranged National Intercollege "MY IDEA" program where students can join and submit their...
Is it practical if I prepare for CAT exam in 6 months time.. ie. I've all the 6 months for myself..?? Is it possible to crack it ??
hello friend's i have a question that have many answer you have to chose one. Ok let you are driving a car from Nalanda to Delhi at a speed of...