Suggestions For Final Year Project

I am student of last year at graduation level.I want to execute my project in Structures devotedly .Kindly suggest me a few emerging and important project topics. The projects which also require some software work.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You can look at earth quake proofing structures.
    This seems to be an interesting study:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Full text is accessible from the link at right hand top of the page.

Many more papers are available here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Almost 3 months after the release of Resource section; We, CrazyEngineers now have more than 500 books in the CE library & still the number is increasing daily.Thanks to some...
IIT JEE (Advanced) 2013 results are declared two days in advance on 21st June. Earlier results were supposed to be declared on 23rd June. Though results are announced couple of...
Ever thought of your wearable 3D TV? Sony had come-up with the world's first wearable peronal 3D viewer in India @just 69,900. This would be available for use by mid-...
Can you think crazily that your body heat is used for charging your phone device? If answer is Yes, then let me tell you its proved as a true dream....
Hey guys, So I'm based in New Delhi, India and really wanna learn to program in RoR. I'm fairly good with computers and even know a bit of HTML/CSS but...