Suggestions for Android Games please

Hey guys, I have a MicroMax Canvas 2 plus or you may call it A5110Q. I like to play games on mobile so can anyone suggest me some of the good ones. I Like puzzle types/ motion control types. I have already used the following ones. So please suggest something different.

Temple Run
Temple Run 2
Subway surfers
Hill Climb Racing
Cut the Rope
Where is my Water
Candy Crush
Bad Piggies
Where is my stuff

Please suggest me some others.

PS: The games must be free download available. I dont pay 😁

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    Hey guys, I have a MicroMax Canvas 2 plus or you may call it A5110Q. I like to play games on mobile so can anyone suggest me some of the good ones. I Like puzzle types/ motion control types. I have already used the following ones. So please suggest something different.

Temple Run
    Temple Run 2
    Subway surfers
    Hill Climb Racing
    Cut the Rope
    Where is my Water
    Candy Crush
    Bad Piggies
    Where is my stuff

Please suggest me some others.

PS: The games must be free download available. I dont pay 😁
    Haven't you tried Doodle jump or Ninja jump-They were my favorites .Try games like Logo quiz, aquiz, chalk ball, Fruit Ninja, etc.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Haven't you tried Doodle jump or Ninja jump-They were my favorites .Try games like Logo quiz, aquiz, chalk ball, Fruit Ninja, etc.

they are completely outdated and old. I already played Ninja Jump, Fruit Ninja, Paper Toss type of games. Didnt mention because I didnt think anyone would recomment it 😛
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One game that is really awesome is Basketball it is fun and really focuses on how better you think and predict motion
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you want to brush your mind
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]

Worth spending money. I bought it when it was @ $.25 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Why is Candy Crush becoming the talk of the town? We have had games like bejeweled for ages, where you put similar looking rocks together and they disappear. I have heard it is the UI that makes people fall in love with the Candy Crush Saga.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    +1 for cogs, one more game is RC plane Sim , even that is a neat game app
  • mohan aapte
    mohan aapte
    I would suggest to download free mind puzzles like mind map, brain games, pipe line & similar games which will interest you, keep you busy as well as good for applying logic to complete the rounds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, as you all know that Linux is a completely open source operating system, it has a unique feature of being customisable as you want. It means you can...
Each process is given a memory space like so : ​When a process creates another process, the child process is given a memory space of its own too, but where?...
During our development of a table top sterilizer, I wanted to use a MEMS pressure sensor. This sensor was key to the satisfactory functioning of the whole device. The entire...
This robot is purely an engineering marvel By just rotating at a speed of 500 Rpm the task it promises to accomplish is simply outstanding. This robot can clean gutters...
AS I had posted in Audi A8 feed this is the near future lighting system from the AutoGiant Audi coming up with the new Matrix LED lighting system.It is a...