Suggestions For Additional Courses

Hello Guyzz.
Can anybody tell me about additional courses or training courses which are available after BE Electrical which can be helpful from Job perspective.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC’s new offering One X10 which comes as a successor to its One X9 smartphone is unveiled in Russia for a price tag of $355 (approx. Rs. 23,000). The novel...
Hello, I recently made a video called "Popsicle Stick Bombs: Cobra Weave And More Kinetic Fun!". This video is about the power of tension, potential, and kinetic energy. I hope...
Swedish automobile manufacturer Volvo has launched the performance oriented derivative of its S60 sedan, the Volvo S60 Polestar in India at an introductory price of Rs 52.5 lacs (ex-showroom, Delhi)....
WhatsApp, the most popular messaging platform in world is busy concocting new features that may be added in future updates to the app. Twitter handle @WABetaInfo has the scoop on...
Nope, you don't have to feel sorry about the super zoom lens that you bought for your DSLR just last week. The latest innovation from the engineers at Rice and...