suggestions about further studies, please help me!

hello CEans, myself sunil kannadipurath, persuing B.E in automobile dept. i m planning to for further studies , since just the with B.E certificate i wont be able to get into a good position .
the most common suggestion i ve got is to do M.B.A . but i would like to know is there any other course related to automobile industry, that can helpin future. which can give me plus point , when it comes to job.
i would also like to know, is there any course like Marine can help me to get into ship.
i really require some guidance about this. nd i know i ve come to the right place. please help me out.
thanking you.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Re: suggestions about further studies.. plz help me out

To get into merchant navy, you need to do a conversion course. That is available at the leading civilian naval colleges.

Regarding automobile, there are n number of course available. Go through the websites of the leading universities in India (or abroad if you are interested), like IITs, Anna University, Delhi college of Engineering, NITs, etc...They have a listing of the courses they offer, on their websites

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii, i m a final year mechanical student, searching for a project or problem statement in field of non conventional and renewable energy sources of energy, pls suggest any application...
send me some new projects in electronics & telecommunication
Greetings! I'm Andy and I'm from New York. It's my pleasure to introduce my self here and let you know me. I just hope that I'll learn more about engineering...
The lyrics are what you would expect Static to write on the previous records, and might not appeal to some as boring and not anything special. The album's first single,...
hello 2 all dear frns