suggestion regarding CE-BlogStar

I saw all the links submitted here... All are nice..everybody spent time and efforts, why dont you give the T-shirts at least , to all who did not received the 100😎?

I dont think that, it is that expensive, but this encourages the users to participate in the upcoming contests..

what you think admin?

Congrats CB, winner what is your suggestion regarding this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, we have already announce t-shirts to three of participants as special prize 😀 . We do give out t-shirts and we are planning to make it a regular activity on CE.

...of course there are many more contests lined up and the stakes will go up. Stay tuned.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    ok, what about others,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    ok, what about others,
    We'd have loved to give away t-shirts to all the participants; however the real fun is in winning it.

I believe one of the ways to go about it is to have more contests on the forums and keep CE T-shirt as one of the default prizes. In any case, we can't give it to all the participants (at least, for now).
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    that is my suggestion only..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @ Dear CSISCOOL - Thanks !!!

You are absolutely correct that giving T-shirts to each and every participant won't cost much.

Just imagine, that in a race every body gets a prize. Does that make any sense? In a way not giving prize to all, at this point will encourage to perform better next time.

Note: Biggi has already announced surprise T-shirts to 3 participants.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course, your suggestion is welcome and as I said, t-shirt giveaway will be a regular activity on CE.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We could give virtual badges for all participants in the future. I've seen this implemented in Gamespot gaming tournaments in which all participants has a badge to show he/she took part in the competition. These badges are displayed in their profile pages 😀
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Badges is good suggestion,
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    I think i deserve that $ 100 but T-shirt will be also fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I received following email from ISRO -- Dear Bhuvan User, At the outset, we thank you for your keen interest in exploring ISRO's Geoportal - Bhuvan. During the initial launch...
Well folks, the next Earth Hour is coming soon. For those not in the know, at 8:30pm on March 27th, we switch off our lights for a hour to "vote"...
hi in a common emitter bipolar junction transistor when the forward bias voltage across the emitter base junction is increased (after the cut in voltage ) the depletion region across...
MailBrowser Beta Size: 3735 KB Manage contacts, attachments, and other details in Gmail with MailBrowser. Available for Firefox and IE, this add-on reveals information about each contact, integrates with Google...
hi we know that a zener diode operated in a reverse biased condition , eventhough when the reverse voltage applied across the zener diode increases more than its breakdown voltage...