suggestin needed pls

hi friends. i got seat in MTECH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in hyderabad. but i'm having a hearing problem. i really want to do this.but sometimes i am worried if it is possible for me. as i have difficulty in understanding the classes. i had the same problem in BTECH too .i couldn't understand my classes i studied everything on my own and passed with first class. do u think i can do this?????

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    u can do this for sure...............it's just your hardwork who will help you anyways........but consult a good doctor 1st if you can........
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You certainly can. Just do it. Greater the hardship, greater your achievement.

Have you tried consulting All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore? There are a whole lot of modern procedures for correcting all kinds of hearing disorders. I was myself associated with them for some hearing aid projects a few years back. They have much better facilities now.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sreekanthclassic
    sreekanthclassic
    my problem is nerves weakness . even though i use a hearing aid it has no use n me, i still find it difficult to hear.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sreekanthclassic
    my problem is nerves weakness . even though i use a hearing aid it has no use n me, i still find it difficult to hear.
    I still feel that you should check with AIISH. May be a cochlear implant may be needed.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    May i suggest using a recorder to record the lectures so when you go home you can take your time and decypher.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends can anyone pls let me know which mtech ECE course has more theory than programing. pls reply soon friends really urgent. thankssss
CEans, We know you are awesome. Here's Grand Quiz Question for 15 CE Coins 😀 - It's just the alphabet from galaxy, Commander K!. Give me the correct letter in...
Simple Steps to be followed for Appling Online 1. Please check the eligibility criteria. 2. Check the fee schedule and prepare a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable...
LIST OF CITIES FOR ONLINE EXAMINATINON FOR B.E. /B. TECH ONLY Online examination will be conducted from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 City Code NAME OF CITY 901...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIEEE 2012 AT A GLANCE 1 a. Date of Examination (Off-line) --> 29.04.2012 b. Date of Examination (On-line) --> 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012 c. Online submission of application...