Suggest topics/categories for article writing competition

CEans,

We will celebrate the month of November as The CE Month ๐Ÿ˜ and 26[sup]th[/sup] as CrazyEngineers day ๐Ÿ˜‰ (CE's foundation day!) . We have been thinking of conducting an article writing competition on CE. We may have five different topics in which we'll ask our members to submit their article/writeup.

Could you suggest the topics/categories which we may have for the competition?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE came to life on 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2005. Next month, we will complete three years of our existence on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜. Let's get started with the planning for...
hellloo all guys and gals.. i would be glad. if you ppl suggest me an FYP so that i may start working on it.... i want to work in Electronics...
I Have installed ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS in my frnds computer. After installing Some of my friends said that C/C++ compilers where inbuilt in linux OS. So we tried to compile...
Hi everybody .. this is my first thread in this superb forum ๐Ÿ˜€ i'm studying computer engineering in my last year. i'm required to design a project at the end...
I have Windows Vista O.S. in my computer after installation of C++ the c++ windows is not displaying fullscreen. What is solution that c++ window display in fullscreen. When I...