Suggest topics for seminar on latest computer technology

Hi Folks,

I am final year computer engineering student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology.

Regards,

Satendra

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    chaudharyssv
    Hi Folks,

I am final year computer engineering student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology.

Regards,

Satendra
    I can suggest a few. Let me know the topics that are on your mind.
  • chaudharyssv
    chaudharyssv
    thnx for the response!
    I m having Blu-ray disc for my seminar and robotics. Could you suggest me other latest topics. It would be nice if you can provide me some material regarding the topic suggested by you for the seminar.

Plz mail me that material at #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chaudharyssv
    thnx for the response!
    I m having Blu-ray disc for my seminar and robotics. Could you suggest me other latest topics. It would be nice if you can provide me some material regarding the topic suggested by you for the seminar.

Plz mail me that material at #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary
    Hi Satendra, you can very well take up RFID. Not many are aware of the RFID (especially the college students). I think we can gather something for you here on CE forums.

Let me know if you decide to take it up. Let's see what we can do about it.

-The Big K-
  • chaudharyssv
    chaudharyssv
    Hi The Big K,

I m a computer student and don't have much knowledge of RFID. However, I hunted for RFID at google and now have a rough idea about the topic. Well, I think that I should go with this topic, with the hope that you people will help me procuring the material for the seminar.
    Any other topic can be well appreciated.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chaudharyssv
    Hi The Big K,

I m a computer student and don't have much knowledge of RFID. However, I hunted for RFID at google and now have a rough idea about the topic. Well, I think that I should go with this topic, with the hope that you people will help me procuring the material for the seminar.
    Any other topic can be well appreciated.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary
    It was just a suggestion. If you are not familier with the topic, then we can leave it aside for some time. How much time do you have to prepare for the seminar?

-The Big K-
  • Ruhi
    Ruhi
    i need topics for seminar related to Computers
  • Noyelin
    Noyelin
    hi big k

im a mca student . i have to take seminar.
    i plan 2 choose MANET(mobile adhoc networks) and WAP (wireless application protocol) but i want some real time examples related to this topic . can u give suggest me .
  • chythu
    chythu
    hi am chythu.a crazy computer engineer😁
  • neha.v.ag
    neha.v.ag
    hi
    I am Neha.
    I am final year computer engineering student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology?

Thank u.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha.v.ag
    hi
    I am Neha.
    I am final year computer engineering student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology?

Thank u.
    Hi Neha, welcome to CE!

Please have a look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    neha,Satendra
    you can search your topics for seminar in my technical blog "Go India" at: #-Link-Snipped-#

keep an eye for more latest seminar topics to follow!
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    See wimax15 and brainfinger printing
  • r.prashant90
    r.prashant90
    hi
    I am prashant.

Thank u. ​
  • bhupika
    bhupika
    bluetooth , cloud computing and artificial intelligence are good topic for seminar.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Please help me choose a backup utility. Requirements are as below - Should be Free 😁 Should support Windows Vista Should allow me to choose individual folders to backup...
hi, i want to input 8 bits to EPP port. I have tried using 74HC244, 74LS244, 74LS245 as buffers but then also i am observing problem of overloading. If I...
A lot has been said but nothing much has been done about this topic. I know this is not one of those interesting topics on which anyone and everyone has...
Hyderabad has the prime importance in the educational field among the cities in southern India. This city has two Central Universities, six State Universities, and two Deemed universities. The Osmania...
I have downloaded folder lock 5.2.0.6 and had locked a folder. But the problem being that the locked item is not displayed in the locked folders list. it still shows...