'Suggest to Friends' Link on Facebook for CrazyEngineers Fan Page

I am sure, all of us, the regular members at CrazyEngineers want others to know about CE and share our engineering spirit.

Now, you CAN do this by clicking a few buttons from your keyboard.

Login to Facebook and Go to the CE Fan Page here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Click on the 'Suggest to Friends' Link that you can find just below the Proud to be a CEan Logo/Profile Image on that page.

Select all your friends from the pop-up box that appears. And its done!

If you have done it or are doing it after reading this, post it in the comments below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alrighty folks! I just tried it and it's just takes less than a minute to tell all your friends to invite to CrazyEngineers Fans group. If they like it, all CE updates will be uploaded on their walls! 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok, Great!

I think this is something I havent tried out!

Will try today and will post here..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sorry for the wrong data in the above post.

All Page admins have the option to suggest their Page to friends by selecting the "Suggest to Friends" link in the upper left side of the Page.

Non-admins do not have this option, and are not able to view this link. However, they can share a Page with friends by selecting the "Share" link in the bottom left side of the Page. They can then choose to share it via a post on their profile, which may appear in their friends' News Feeds, or with specific friends via a message.

If you want others to like CrazyEngineers Fan Page, follow the above instructions. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Bumping on this thread again!

How many of you used the share feature? 😀 Let us know through the comments below.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i have done this before as u asked 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @all regular members: Click on the 'share' button of the CrazyEngineers Fan Page. See here:

[​IMG]

And don't forget to add a personal line when you share. For e.g. "Go to the fan page and hit the like button."

It will be of great help in growing our community. Let all your friends know! 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I just done it...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Maria: Awesome! 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Screen shot 2011-02-14 at 2.30.12 PM

I hope you all can see the 'share' link in this image. Use it to share CE fan page with all your friends. Don't forget to add personal message and/or links to your favorite threads on CE.

Hoping to see many likes due to your little effort.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the number of engineering colleges mushrooming in every part of India...and each one of them trying to host their own tech-fest, it's become more harder than ever to come...
guys i dont know..but i want to know if US dollar is no longer a stable currency
The XXIV All India Builder’s Convention is taking place this year in Chennai at the Chennai Trade Centre from January 23rd-25th. This year the convention aims at discussing the ”Endearing...
Hi all! This is my first post so, sorry if I would not be proficient in discussing electronics or if maybe this is to demanding for the forum 😒 I...
Hello, I am using DC permanent magnet motor as a DC generator. I would like to calculate the estimated output voltage and current from the generator at known speeds. I...