Suggest Names For My Blood Donor Android App

Once a request is placed, our app runs algorithms to match potential donors based on location and blood group and notifies only them.

Can anyone suggest me some titles for this app like blood bank ..
its urgent please provide me reply...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# !
    How about "BloodBook"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good initiative. Few suggestions from me -
    • LifeShare
    • Blood Finder
    • Blood Donor Finder
    • Blood Care
    • Share Blood
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. Hema Dhenu
    2. Raktha Rekha
    3. Hemanshu
    4. Raktha Vedhi
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    MeenakshiMadhura
    Once a request is placed, our app runs algorithms to match potential donors based on location and blood group and notifies only them.

Can anyone suggest me some titles for this app like blood bank ..
    its urgent please provide me reply...
    Is this app region/country-specific? If yes then it would be great to include that region's name in the app. Like India Blood Donors (already exists) or Bangalore Blood Donors etc.

Other generic title suggestions-

NeedBlood
    BloodBud (here Bud = friend, not sprout)
    Blood Group
  • MeenakshiMadhura
    MeenakshiMadhura
    Thanks for all the replies...

if I need to include any enhancements suggest me please
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    MeenakshiMadhura
    if I need to include any enhancements suggest me please
    It may be useful to include voluntary blood banks in the area in the database as these will have ready availability of all groups.
    Many have even blood components and other facilities. The app can show a map, route and contact details of such blood banks.
  • MeenakshiMadhura
    MeenakshiMadhura
    A.V.Ramani
    It may be useful to include voluntary blood banks in the area in the database as these will have ready availability of all groups.
    Many have even blood components and other facilities. The app can show a map, route and contact details of such blood banks.
    Thank you sir for your reply... and I sure implement this..
  • Bilal Nazir
    Bilal Nazir
    did you complete this project?
  • shivadamera
    shivadamera
    Please let me know if your still working on this application ? i am interested to work on this..!!!!
    Thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# , posting your question in the existing discussion -

Please suggest name for my bloodbank project?

Our project provides blood to patient at the right time

- Suggestions:

• Lifeline
    • Lifestream
    • OnePlus
    • LifeSource

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Swedish engineers have invented a new paper, called 'Power Paper' that can store energy and it can be recharged hundreds of times. What's more interesting is that it supports quick-charging,...
OnePlus has partnered with OLA Cabs to sell the new OnePlus X phone directly through the OLA App. The company is promising to deliver the phone at your doorstep in...
Up until now, you were enjoying VR (virtual reality) content being created by someone else on your Google Cardboard but from today you shall be able to create your own...
Need Help, Please anyone help me about power zerk i want to know about power zerk.. what happen when power zerk occure? why this happen?
I need some of these: 1. Top 10 links of Digital Media forums in the world where people talk and discuss things like we do here in this forum 2....