Suggest Motherboard

I am looking for a mother board that can handle the following spec.
  • Must support 4th Gen ix processors
  • PCIe 3.0 x16 slots atleast 2
  • PCIe 2.0 x1 slots atleast 2
  • USB 3.0
  • HDMI
  • DVI
The first three or Mandatory and the rest can be tolerated using some external peripherals

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Here you go : ASRock Z87 Killer Motherboard - ASRock : Flipkart.com
    This is more than enough

Asking out of curiosity , are you gonna Crossfire/SLI your GPUs ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Its for a friend Mate. He wanted to host a live streaming some thing.

He was not able to use the new Black magic extension card. So he asked for a board that can handle 2GB graphic card and 2 cards in PCIe 16x and in 1x so asked.

Thanks for the reply
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Its for a friend Mate. He wanted to host a live streaming some thing.

He was not able to use the new Black magic extension card. So he asked for a board that can handle 2GB graphic card and 2 cards in PCIe 16x and in 1x so asked.

Thanks for the reply
    Tell your friend to read this awesome article about relation between PCIe slot BW & GPU Bandwidth.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Remember, practically GPUs can't fully saturate the BW of the PCIe slot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Innovations in water treatment are driven by population growth, industrial water use, and the environment. So says George Barclay of Dow Water & Process Solutions in a Water Technology...
Today CEan @mahesh_dahale is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day. 🎉
SIr, i am competing the bca with first class,after that take gap in education.& now i am taking the admision for mca, so please give me the guidence for next...
Before any other concept, the first thing you need to be cleared is with ARCHITECTURE of the database. under database administration there are many concepts which need to be discussed...
Dear Sir, I am a graduate of 2012 in Mechanical Engineering. From past two years I am working in Pvt Company and my salary package is also good (4, 32,000...