suggest me some good tutorials(books) on c# and .NET please

hey i am final year B.E. student .Please suggest me some good books on c# and .NET.

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi shweta,

You can try for "Black book". Best way I would suggest to go any near by book shop and look at the content of the various available books. Buy the one which impresses you most. 😀

If looking for free online tutorial , Please check this if of some help - Visual C# .NET for Complete Beginners - a free programming course
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hi shweta ...you can try wrox or apress publications books for c#.there are various level of books available on c#.like beginners,professional,try to Google it for e books if still you not find then reply me.....(and for apress writer is Mathew MacDonald)
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    Hey their are many nice video tutorials on net. I have some they are too good from books. They are like virtual classroom. Just search on torrent sites.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    shashank734
    Hey their are many nice video tutorials on net. I have some they are too good from books. They are like virtual classroom. Just search on torrent sites.
    They are good ...but every topic is not available and they are bulky also ...so is good to be ..ebook..
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    I am not talling to depend on them but they are too good for beginers. and understand the some topic without anyones help.

books are books if you wanna learn something in deapth you have to read books.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    shashank734
    I am not talling to depend on them but they are too good for beginers. and understand the some topic without anyones help.

books are books if you wanna learn something in deapth you have to read books.
    then if you want more tutorials then go for NPTEL...its a initiative of IITS
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    I know yaar but they are not good..
    I am always only see profesional company's tutorial they really works hard just see.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    shashank734
    I know yaar but they are not good..
    I am always only see profesional company's tutorial they really works hard just see.
    have you some links..then plz tell me.........
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    yaar just go on thepiratebay torrent side and search .net tutorials or learn visual studio their are lot of tutorials.

and if you wanna get tutorial of java just go on google and write stanford university program methodology tutorial very nice tutorial.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i want to add an exchanger in my process and the cooling medium is tapped frm an 8" piping of Cooling Water supply. How do i estimate the cooling...
CEans, As you might have noticed, CE Colloquium final entries are out. You can read the presentations, abstracts in our official blog: VoiCE. Click on the following link to view...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/29532-colloquium-next-steps-important.html in this thread.
hello ceans 😁 can anyone please give the sufficient information about the patent attorney exam. i have checked the official website , but no use. when the exam is goin...
I'm working on graduation Project .. I need Help .. Idea of the project: Contact the student with the University via mobile phone .. For example: send a specific number...