Suggest Me Some Good MMORPGs/MOBA/MMOFPS Games.

Hey Folks,
I am looking forward to waste my time in gaming but not money (No Single player please).
I am fed up of WoW : Mists Of panderia : that game went from 14+ (Wotlk) to 9+ (Cata) to now 7+ (MoP).
I miss Pre-BC & Burning Crusade period of WoW.
#Reminiscing_the_past! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Back to point,
Suggest me some MMORPGs/MOBA/MMOFPS (MMOFPS most preferred) games.
So, I am listing some online games which I have played :
- WoW (Addictive, THE BEST!)
- Dota2 (Valve is best)
- LoL (thumsup)
- HoN (Good, but not best)
- PWI (Uhmm ... so so)
- LoTRo (Sucks!)
- Ragnarok (Good)
- Vindictus (Orgasmic)
- Diablo 3 (Sucks!)
- Forsaken World (Sucks!)
- Torchlight 2 (Bloody good game)
- Aion (Graphically good, gameplay reminds me a bit of WoW)
- Lineage 2 (They've hottest dark-elves I've ever seen in any mmorpg, I love this game)

If you know any game apart from which is mentioned above, then please post it here with li'l bit of detail.
And if you're playing any good game then tell me server name & toon name of yours.
We can mingle together & kill, gank & farm something ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Exams over, fella? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Try Neverwinter, its a F2P MMORPG ... a decent play with a lot of player generated content.

If you like MMORPGs, then give RIFT a check as well since they have changed to F2P (Free to Play).

Dota2 is amazing (add me - icthyon) and pretty much takes up my major gaming time these days (since I only get 1-2 30 minute windows of game play).

For MMOFPS, try Warframe
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    They've hottest dark-elves I've ever seen in any mmorpg, I love this game
    Aren't they called Drow?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Exams over, fella? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Nah, 2 days holiday for few easy exams. ๐Ÿ˜€

kidakaka
    Aren't they called Drow?
    As i far i remember they're still known as Dark-elves. But who knows new patch pops in Lineage & they might've changed it's lore. So, I cross-checked & found that they're still #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# BTW RIFT is F2P ? Is it fully F2P or with some conditions or donations required to make it entire playable ?
    Player generated dungeons in Neverwinter ? Are they fun-playing ?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yes, RIFT changed to F2P. I think they have limited the character slots, but yes, you can play RIFT for free.

Some of the fun dungeons I have done in NWN are essential WoW ports to NWN ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I'm downloading Allods Online, Heard that it's WoW Clone but with lot better additional stuffs & that too free of cost.
    Let's hope it runs under Wine ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Communications may soon launch the iPhone CDMA in India - reports BGR claiming that several people who're aware of the matter have confirmed that Reliance and Apple have already...
Okay, we've a new leak, this time the photos of upcoming big boss Samsung Galaxy Note III have been leaked. Observe and tell if it looks awesomer than Note II...
Audi, the German luxury car designer and manufacturer, has launched a new wireless computer mouse that has the shape of a stylized Audi vehicle and is available at all of...
i want to make a jsp page which will have file input ,browser button,below browser button there will be a table using tag which will have two columns...
Nokia Lumia 925, the flagship smartphone of Nokia running Windows Phone 8 went on sale in Germany today. Nokia has also confirmed in the official press release that the phone...