Suggest me a project related to ICs!

hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2 IC ....so dnt knw wat to make now so i need ur suggestions!!!!!!!

Replies

• ***STRIDER***
    ***STRIDER***
    bump......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ***STRIDER***
    hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2 IC ....so dnt knw wat to make now so i need ur suggestions!!!!!!!
    Unless you describe your query in detail, we won't be able to offer much help. Could you describe your project with one IC?

[PS: Go easy with dots and exclamation marks 😀 ]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey Strider, you must know this line!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"

😛

Like Biggie said, please tell use more about the project.
  • ***STRIDER***
    ***STRIDER***
    ok my mini project was touch system ,its basic operation was that to light up a LED by placing thumb on the touch points in which thumb act as a conducting path. working: 12v relay n 4013 IC were basic components apart frm capacitors n resisters, when 12v applied to relay it goes to IC which dissipates some energy n bring it to 3-5v n light up a LED.This was my so called mini project...now u guys got the idea so suggest me any 2 IC project .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm just curious to see what people have taken apart to get at perfectly good parts from otherwise broken items, or just for fun, or to repair something. I've taken...
CEans, One of the frequently asked questions by our new members is "How will I get benefited from the CrazyEngineers website?". Can our regular members answer this question for our...
NEW DELHI (AP) — Scientists have better maps of distant Mars than the moon where astronauts have walked. But India hopes to change that with its first lunar mission. Chandrayaan-1...
Have you ever worked on Oracle ADF? Hi All, Is anybody having good pdfs for learning Oracle ADF and JSF ? Also, if anybody has idea of how to to...
This thread seeks its inspiration from following two blog posts by our CEans :- Happiness is relative « Mayur’s Weblog & Who? Me??: Happiness So, let's build a list of...