suggest me a good tutorial for PHP and JAVASCRIPTS

well am a newbie to all this PHP n javascripts thing and if i had anything to spend time with
these then itz just been the free hours besides my college and now that i've got a vacation to spend i want to learn these !
plz suggest me books,plus any usefull links ......
thanx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    th3 ied kid
    well am a newbie to all this PHP n javascripts thing and if i had anything to spend time with
    these then itz just been the free hours besides my college and now that i've got a vacation to spend i want to learn these !
    plz suggest me books,plus any usefull links ......
    thanx
    I think for PHP, PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is the best website to start with. I hope it helps.

-The Big K-
  • dayanandavt
    dayanandavt
    Fine, You can go for w3schools in the following link...

1. PHP Tutorial - For PHP
    2. JavaScript Tutorial - For Java script

Good luck....
  • th3 ied kid
    th3 ied kid
    thanks biggie n dayanandvt for your suggestions am on my way to learn these but me still like to know if there is any standard book in these topics?
    also please suggest me books that have a referencing of standard c functions in header files like BIOS.H or DOS.H or many others cause i found these in TC compiler help files but i want to learn more of these ...well let me tell you again that am only second sem engg guy and am a complete rookie to in depth computer knowledge !
    Thanks
    :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pradypop!! Wishing you many Happy Returns of The day!😁😁 May your dreams come true & you get success in everything that you do! Rock on, dude!🎉 -The Big K-
please remove the ridiculous 50 character limit damn i cant even post a 1 line message here ... what is this its absoluetly ridiculous 😡
CEans, We have updated our system. Hopefully everything should work just fine. But there might be bugs. If you find any bug/error/abnormal behavior while browsing the forum, please report it...
Hello All ! I am starting a competition - Coolest Avatar Competition 😁 Please confirm your entry by posting your reply in this thread & explain why your avatar is...
Some extracts from BBC (Click Here)The United States government has issued 150 yoga-related copyrights, 134 patents on yoga accessories and 2,315 yoga trademarks. There’s big money in those pretzel twists...