Suggest final year project on Electrical Machines

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    how about fabricating a six-phase induction motor ? !
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    subaBE
    sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
    Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
  • jaydeep viradiya
    jaydeep viradiya
    high voltage production for final year project is ready if anyone have interest then reply or inbox me........
  • aak
    aak
    Rajni Jain
    Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
    If you know help or shut your hole called as mouth and go to the next thread. Engineering is about sharing knowledge and stuff not telling what to to.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At a busy place, on weekday or weekend have you ever given an effort to search for parking space. Do you know that fuel wasted for the search of parking...
Recently I was traveling in a domestic air carrier. Weather was thunderous, and there was lightning was happening all around. I was just wondering that what if a high lightning...
Wing and a Prayer (also known as The Story of Carrier X) is a black-and-white 1944 war film about the heroic crew of an American carrier in the desperate early...
Members: lovebox, Conqueror, vishalj, A.V.Ramani, HARSH_92, ankit.412, ssbaghel, vibhuti sharma, Pratik Sanjiv, guptas.sneha, shivangi16, Vishal0203, CrazyGirl, crazyboy, simplycoder, n@v-in, ianoop, lal, rkvasan68, Srijan Mehrotra, VIJAYSY, goyal420 Online now: 913 (members:...
I have undergone an industrial visit to Sugar industry. In Sulphitation area ( In sugar industry), Sugar juice is mixed with SO2 gas. But if it is mixed directly, the...