suggest final year project in electrical engg

hello..can i am a final yr student of electrical engg dept..i m searching for a good project..prefarably in power system or machine side.. can ne1 suggest me some good projects in this field...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This topic will appeal more to engineers from India. I'd love to have opinions/views from engineers from all over the world to see how things are in different parts...
CEans, Post your opinions/views/experiences about software testing / QA engineering jobs. What is the scope and what are the limitations of software QA jobs? What are the opportunities? What technical...
One of my friends asked me if I could give him a list of top companies for mechanical engineers. So, mechanical engineers on CE, please discuss about your dream company...
...and what are you doing about it? What steps are you taking? What's stopping you from giving your venture a go? I know most of you dream about being your...
You see the logos every day, right? Let's see how well you remember them 😁 [No cheating! Honesty is the best policy 😁) 1 2 3 4 5 6