Suggest events for techfest in college

hey guys/gals i'm a t.e. student of E&TC department.i want to organize techfest in my college.i want you all people to suggest events that can be used.for e.g we hav robot car race,similar events.not compulsory race.plase help its urgent.😕i had an idea of playing pac-man game using robot cars.suggest some such unique and different events.plz plz plz?!!!!!!!thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you search the forums? Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

and here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    The_Big_K
    Did you search the forums? Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

and here - #-Link-Snipped-#

😀
    right

all members use search before psoting
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    it is here

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi mates private Sub Command4_Click() Dim N As Integer N = Val(InputBox("enter the regno:")) rs.MoveFirst Do Until rs.EOF If N = rs!Regno Then Call disp Else MsgBox "no record found"...
Is there a specific direction of rotation for a 3 phase motor. Or can we allow the 3 phase motor to run in any direction.
When a 3 phase system is balanced, what will be the current in the neutral wire ?
Please help me somebody how to put integer into file. In variable 'mnozenje' I have the right numbers but in the file 'Weights.txt' I have this ĂĂĂȂāāĀ.With printf("%d",mnozenje); in the...
Those who want to be the first users of Windows7 by Microsoft, keep an eye on the following page - Welcome to Windows 7 You'll be able to download Windows...