Suggest Books for GATE,CAT,UPSC,MAT,GMAT

CEans pls help me with useful books for CAT,GATE,UPSC,MAT,GMAT...im doing my final year B.E.....๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    charumathi
    CEans pls help me with useful books for CAT,GATE,UPSC,MAT,GMAT...im doing my final year B.E.....๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi Charumathi you have targeted for all the exams at once..
    Good books hmm.. there is a huge syllabus for all these exams ..
    so excluding GATE here all other exams including UPSC requires skills in Maths and English.
    But each exam has different difficulty level , so be a bit clear in your question.
    For CAT /UPSC/GMAT - Maths for aptitude Arun Sharma will be good .
    but for MAT that difficulty level is not required.

For English i say Wren and Martin.

And if we talk about GATE as you are Electrical all the books which we have in our degree would be required.

Please be more specific if you need any books for specific subjects in your course..
  • Differential
    Differential
    How about TATA Mcgrow Hills?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For which topic you are suggeting this one dude-->Tata McGraw hills .

Please include the Author's name such that we have a clear idea. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    English-Scared
    For which topic you are suggeting this one dude-->Tata McGraw hills .

Please include the Author's name such that we have a clear idea. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I am not suggesting it for any perticular subject or even exam. I had used this publication for IIT-JEE. So I just wanted to mention its name so that needy can do further search on it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oh!ok. Thanks for the explanation ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends .i'm new to this forum.i'm seeking for good friends inorder to develop my technical knowledge in our mechanical field.waiting for the reply.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›;-)๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜ŽHI folks..๐Ÿ˜› Current election had few shocks, with victories to the same old faces... I thought atleast this time, we would be governed by a youthfull gov.. But god baked...
Hello, IEEE spectrum has begun robitics webinars for free. All you need is register for white papers and webinars. CE has a lot of wanna-be /amatuer robotic engineers. A opportunity...
Which is your favourite team and why?
Hello . Actually this question was asked by my brother.. I couldn't answer it.. Neither could he correctly.. He just shared with me what he knew.. So if anyone knew...