Suggest Books For Application Program In Micro-controller

Can you please suggest any books for making me write application program in micro-controller, As I am totally innocent about writing application programs I need to start from scratch, interested in making lots of micro-controller projects,, (books, e-books, websites etc, etc.,)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all let us know on which microcontroller you want to work? basic 8051 microcontroller? then go with the book authored by MAZIDI or AYALA.
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    I would search for PIC or Atmel tutorials as those are 2 types of commonly used micro controllers for hobbyists. There is a lot of information about getting started and ready made code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists have used X-ray computed tomography to produce 3D images of a 49 million-year-old spider trapped inside an opaque piece of fossilised amber resin. Read more: Scientists get a 3D...
Quote: A new £5m initiative aims to explore how connecting everyday technologies such as cars and electricity meters to the internet could make them more useful. Endquote Read more: £5m...
Identify him ?which famous structure he designed? Image Upload !
I want to set up BSNL broad band connection in my computer. But the computer says " Install the network card". I have followed the BSNL CD completely, but the...
Many Happy Returns of the day to our CEan- Slashfear! 😁 🎉 I hope you have a rocking birthday bash! 🎉