My Budget :- INR 8-9K
Screen:- Minimum 3.2"
Camera:- 3.2 MP or more

Thanks,
πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I'm offering my suggestions based on assumption that the 8-9k budget you've mentioned is in Indian Rupees πŸ˜’

Phone Specs: Android | 3.2 MP Camera | 3.2" Screen

For the price and features you're looking for, I think following models are worth looking at -

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos ( S6120 ) : Price: Rs. 9300.00

Advantage: You're getting a decent hardware phone with dual sim!

HTC Explorer (Royal) : Price Rs. 9500.00

- Has received very good ratings from reviewers.

LG Optimus NET P690 : Price Rs. 9999.00

Overall a nice phone for the budget!

I hope this helps! β˜•
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Okay, I'm offering my suggestions based on assumption that the 8-9k budget you've mentioned is in Indian Rupees πŸ˜’

Phone Specs: Android | 3.2 MP Camera | 3.2" Screen

For the price and features you're looking for, I think following models are worth looking at -

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos ( S6120 ) : Price: Rs. 9300.00

Advantage: You're getting a decent hardware phone with dual sim!

HTC Explorer (Royal) : Price Rs. 9500.00

- Has received very good ratings from reviewers.

LG Optimus NET P690 : Price Rs. 9999.00

Overall a nice phone for the budget!

I hope this helps! β˜•
    It was wrong account. πŸ˜‰

Superb analysis #-Link-Snipped-# waiting for more suggestions as right now budget is below 9K will try to increase it. πŸ˜›
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    godfather
    It was wrong account. πŸ˜‰

Superb analysis #-Link-Snipped-# waiting for more suggestions as right now budget is below 9K will try to increase it. πŸ˜›
    A +1 for you #-Link-Snipped-#! Am too waiting for the same advice from #-Link-Snipped-#! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm no expert on phones and definitely not a fan of Android. Just go with the phone that offers you maximum battery life and talk time: That's what really matters. Any smartphone will just do.

Sorry this post is not at all useful.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What's your thinking about Micromax A70?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never used it. But I'd read tons of reviews before deciding on buying the phone. Android's low end phones did sell well but the quality was a bit disappointing. So check reviews of A70 online before you buy it.
    Micromaxx is not a branded one... Their phones last no more than a year's time... πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    After checking out some technical things i've decided to go with the phone which have gingerbread OS and Coretex processor. ARM11 is little slow and needs more RAM.
    godfather
    After checking out some technical things i've decided to go with the phone which have gingerbread OS and Coretex processor. ARM11 is little slow and needs more RAM.
    What about the one in HTC?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    What about the one in HTC?
    it has high range processor.
    godfather
    it has high range processor.
    How much does it cost, what's the processor specs???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a problem with my google account. Whenever I search something, earlier a new tab would open for search page. But now when I search something on web, new...
Take time to think on this: Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans. Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell...
Women Entrepreneurs on the Web teaches participants how to use web-based technologies to improve and grow their businesses. WEOW is divided into five different units or β€œcircles,” all designed for...
I came across an interesting claim from Audi. Audi has patented its Aluminum space frame design. It says, Audi is the only car manufacturer in the world to use complete...