Suggest a specialization in MBA

Hi i am a computer science graduate, presently working for an MNC past 1 year(in Oracle APPS).
I am interested in doing MBA since my graduation. Can any one suggest me, which specialization i can choose...
😕

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi Sailaja,
    One question at a time - Why MBA?
    If you do want to still go ahead and commit to the programme - then you need to give us more information about your aspirations and where you want to see yourself in 5 years. So that we can make a good suggestion 😀
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Hi Sailaja,
    Before CE helps you with a pool of usefull suggestions ,few Queries stood up which you should clarify ,for us to help you out:-
    1>Reasons for persuing MBA?
    2>What is your Domain work at your organization,in brief.
    3>Goals in future for doing MBA?
    BLOG RELOADED:www.soumikz.blogspot.com
  • bookbyte
    bookbyte
    sailaja alle
    Hi i am a computer science graduate, presently working for an MNC past 1 year(in Oracle APPS).
    I am interested in doing MBA since my graduation. Can any one suggest me, which specialization i can choose...
    😕
    I think you should proceed with MBA in IT or Systems from premier institutes like Symbi(SCIT) or IIM B

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some sample projects for just Reference Can any one give me an idea of what projects shld I do for my BE? Can any one just brief out...
Worlds Largest Passenger Cruise Ship - Royal Caribbean "Freedom of the Seas" M/S Freedom of the Seas is a Royal Caribbean International cruise ship. The world's largest passenger vessel, she...
CEans, While many secretly emailed me to ask if the T-shirt design contest was a "Fool's Day" joke; others were busy designing the best t-shirt for the crazy engineers around...
April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked...
Hi All, Right now im doing one research regarding the Conductive materials used in PCB manufaturing. In our manufaturing we are use copper as conductive materials. I want to know...