Suggest a project idea on image processing in JAVA

hi i am shashank...i am interested in doing my final year project in image processing(in java)...but m absolutely new to the topic...(i have dis course in the next semester)......could you please help me as to where to start with...n suggest ne gud project on image processing

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Post moved to a new thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i want informations and photographs based on "blue tooth enabled thermal sensor". i have a motivation work on that topic :smile:
CEans, I'm very sure that we've lots of video gamers on CE. God Of War III is one of the best video game available today. All GOWIII fans please gather...
😕 I found this abbreviation in a single line diagram of a plant I was given to study. what is it? Something near to it was a DCS(Distribution system.)Kindly give...
Hello friends This is Bohar Singh from Ferozepur Cantt,Punjab I am currently doing Btech in cse One of my friend manish(goyal420) suggested to join this website and i found it...
iPad File Explorer File Size: 510(Demo) provides important functionality to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch: the ability to browse the folder structure of the device and easily copy files...