Suggest A Phone Model

Folks, I need your recommendations. I'm planning to gift a Blackberry or similar phone to my father on his Birthday.

Following are typical requirements -

1. Bigger screen & text for menus
2. Primary use: Calls & Emails.
3. Good storage (files, audio & video) for long distance flights.
4. Flight mode - must!
5. GPS - nice to have.
6. The phone should be sleek.
7. At least 2-3 days of battery backup with up-to 40-50 minutes of talk-time everyday and 10 minutes of emailing.
8. 3G & Front facing camera - nice to have.

Price no bar. What are your recommendations?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nokia E7
    Nokia N900 (Not very sleek but I am saving my pocket money for this one)
    Motorola Droid
    HTC Desire
    Samsung Galaxy S
    Google Nexus

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of CEans have their own blogs. Use this thread to tell us whenever you publish a new blog. This thread acts as free advertising place for your blogs You...
Samsung has officially released the first version of the theme designer for all Samsung waves. The theme designer will let users easily create themes and author them. Visit it here:...
I recently constructed a PLL synthesized weather band receiver. When I apply heat using a hair drier, the reference oscillator crystal remains on frequency. The VCO LO only remains on...
I'm surprised when many engineering students (and even professionals) say that the decision of choosing engineering was actually taken by their parents. There are few examples of wannabe doctors turned...
In my own, personal, humble opinion; the best decisions aren't taken by a group rather, they are taken by individuals working alone. 😒 I had thousands of such occasions where...