suggest a DBMS PROJECT.

can you please..suggest me a project of dbms by using VB-6 .

I m willing to make a project on database of Maruti Udyog Limited, so also tell me what all i need to include in it.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Deepali,

1. Please have a look at following links first ๐Ÿ˜€:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. What kind of data Maruti Udyog is provinding you? I guess you can better go for any "Sales Management System" kind of simple project.
    If you have any ideas , do tell us. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Better go for Vb.net or asp.net. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • deepali_berwal
    deepali_berwal
    Sorry for using that SMS language.

Everybody in class is making projects in management field only so can you give me some more options.

Actully our teacher has told us to make it using VB-6 only.
    I dnt knw other languges suggested by you.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, can anyone tell me how to figure out this question? the confusing part for me is after getting the gain value -(56K/8K), the gain circuit suddenly cross into...
Right now if we want to send PM to the person who is not added in our friend list then we have to check one box if the member is...
SIR, BEING A STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. STUDYING IN SEM 2 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WAT IS THE ABSOLUT WORKING OF 6 STROKE ENGINE PLS. HELP ME BY PROVIDING...
can smbdy help me on project๐Ÿ˜• Im a 4th yr stu of elecronics & intrumentation. Can a project related to ups be possible
Ok, I have a very basic knowledge of electricity. I have a digital camera that runs on 4 AA batteries and also has a DC input that says 4.3 volts....