Sugeest options in higher education

i have completed diploma in computer science throough department of technical of education in andhrapradesh can any one say what are the ways i have now for further education please😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best advice is to go for higher education in the area of your interest. It would be technical, management related, research oriented etc.

First of all, you will have to narrow down your options by eliminating the areas which are not of your interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, tell me how to calculate charging time required for a any battery (i.e for example to increase soc of battery from 0.5 to 0.8) which a charged by an...
Hi Friends, I read a few threads about choosing between MBA and MS. I was partially inclined to do MS but now i am sure about doing it😁 All Hail...
Hi all, I need to use an accelerometer for a project. Problem is, I cant find an accelerometer in any of the local electronics shops. Where can I get a...
I want to know about the hacking mechanism. And i have heard one type of hacking. In that method there are three stages. First is to hack Traffic control,then to...
i need ebook of the following advanced electronic communication systems by wayion thomasi microprocessor and interfacing by a.k.ray computer system architeture by morris mano😕