Sugar Batteries may be the answer to Lithium ones

Japanese scientists have found a way to use sugar in the place of scarce Lithium in rechargeable batteries. What is more, these can store 20% more power.
Not for five years, though.
Now, the cell phone can have type II diabetes too as well as the user.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sowmiya vd
    sowmiya vd
    sucrose – the main constituent of sugar – can be easily made into a cheap and effective material for the anode of a sodium-ion battery.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    every interested !!!!😁
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Wow!! That's amazing!! Imagine, next time you have a craving for sugar, all you need to do is lick the anode of the battery!!!😁
    How Sweet!1😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ethernet in cars: an idea whose time has come Modern high end cars have more than a hundred electronic control units and software running to GBytes. This is only going...
The Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV in Freising have developed additive enhanced water based lubricants that seem to be better than the mineral oil ones and lots...
As a protection to humans in the work zone production robots are kept fenced off, shutting down the moment any one enters the fence. All this is changing now with...
Hello all! Am sowmya.. I am an easy going person and i love learning new things..I would like to learn things practically..I am quite interested in networks kinda subjects...Sports and...
There are many websites which allow us to create blogs, personal websites freely... All we need to do is just drag and drop controls, edit text....and get your website done....