Suffering from caste feeling in our colleges

Hii.........

Today I think total INDIA is rooted up with the caste feeling...Colleges too have it....My college is one of them..we are suffering from it....

I need answers for some of the questions.....
First of all....

Why this Castism???????
What is the use of castism??
Will caste helps us in any way??
Why the same caste people will group up??
Why dont they involve other people to join them??
Why dont they help other castes people??
Is there any way to eradicate the caste feeling in our collges??
How to motivate them???

And if we want to complaint for management??? but I think no use in it??

Is it wrong to ask this question...? If it is a mistake to ask this question...you may remove this thread...!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hey I am waiting for the replies.....
    I think this is not interesting for everyone...

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the cast system was once introduced for representing the kind of work and class or a sect of people. many colleges suffer from this but i am not currently facing this problem
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    It's sad (but not surprising) to know that cast system is prevalent in an engg college. A college is supposed to be a place of learning. But I guess this is to be expected as we Indians are some of the world's worst hypocrites..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    mad_scientist
    It's sad (but not surprising) to know that cast system is prevalent in an engg college. A college is supposed to be a place of learning. But I guess this is to be expected as we Indians are some of the world's worst hypocrites..

you are right......but why the colleges too............

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS.......THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I guess it depends largely on one's upbringing and to some extent on his own personal views. If people have been hard coded with the casteism, it is difficult for them to behave otherwise, however educated they may be!! I guess that is one of the reasons for casteism at an engg college!!
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    @sahiti where are you from? if you are from vijayawada(andhra) it is of no use to think about this issue!!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    swapnakumar
    @sahiti where are you from? if you are from vijayawada(andhra) it is of no use to think about this issue!!!!
    No i am not from vijayawada...!😛

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS.......THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Differential
    Differential
    It is too sad to have such things in temples of education. These are the places where one learns good things, you make lifetime-friends. This indicates that even new generations are not escaped from old bad customes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me by giving some useful information on kill switches used in ignition system
Dears, How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Actually, I am a new memeber in this website and I hope we will get a benift from us...
Can we determine the # of poles and zeros from an ARMA(p,q) process?
< Post Removed & Thread Locked>
automation make the world simple😁dare to be different