Submit News, Tips - And Be Invited To Join CE's Editorial Team

CEans,

There's so much happening in the world of engineering and tech that we're always short of people who can bring you all the kick-ass updates. We want to utilize the combined power of all CEans from different countries, engineering backgrounds, disciplines to help us share all the news, updates with all our engineering fraternity. Why not help us spot the important news?

You can help in following ways -

1. University Results Expected? - Tell us.
2. Spotted a news item you think is worth mentioning - Tell us.
3. Have a college event, tech fest, talk or anything - Tell us.
4. Saw something important on TV - tell us.
5. Read something interesting in Magazine/Newspaper - Share it with us.

You can do it through this section. If you become a regular contributor, we'll pick you up in our editorial team.

You could be anyone a student or a professional. Just make sure that you don't copy-paste stuff from other sources. Write the news in your own words. We'll be happy to have you in our editorial team. Note that editors get paid for their contribution, and also enjoy global fame!

We look forward to your tips, news items. Let's be the first one to break out all the news on the Internet.

Replies

• just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    That's a really good way to keep everyone around updated and also really motivating to be the "1" who gets others updated😀
    😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone up for this task? Regular CEans?
  • vinci
    vinci
    I would like to try for this .can i have the selection process please to proceed.?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @vinci: You have 2 options:

You can do it through this section. If you become a regular contributor, we'll pick you up in our editorial team.
    OR

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I am ready for it ......
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As if the world has come to a stand still. There is no news or press release! The latest news that I can find on internet is published on 23 December. Is there really any explanation? Is it because of Christmas and New Year that Western Universities not publishing any news? 😕
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CE's Editorial Team and VOICE Author are different position right?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think it is the same. Check this out #-Link-Snipped-# For more information contact The_Great _AKD 😉
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That's quite interesting. 😀 I am all geared up now. Do expect some articles from me in a short span of time 😀
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm interested in this. How many words should the news be? I mean are there limitation to the words number?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm interested in this. How many words should the news be? I mean are there limitation to the words number?
    A tip could simply be a link or a summary of of the news. Reglar tipsters would be asked to send us sample articles for review.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    A tip could simply be a link or a summary of of the news. Reglar tipsters would be asked to send us sample articles for review.
    I guess, no body knows whom to contact in case of a tip. Should we start a thread called "VoiCE Tips" in site related forum?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Ford is planning to implement high volume composite carbon in its future vehicles. It means the Ford cars are expected to become cheap. I doubt what do they mean by "Cheap" 😨
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# now select me in the editorial *squad*😁
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    What is the sole purpose of CE ...
    is it
    1)Innovation
    2)Discussion of engineers .....?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RISHABH LALA
    What is the sole purpose of CE ...
    is it
    1)Innovation
    2)Discussion of engineers .....?
    CrazyEngineers aims to help engineers solve the problems they face in profession and in life through building enriching discussions among engineers from diverse backgrounds.
  • abhagupta
    abhagupta
    We want to utilize the combined power of all CEans from different countries, engineering backgrounds, disciplines to help us share all the news.
  • ashie
    ashie
    i will definitely try...updating all by tech news...
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix@
    😁
    What makes you grin?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read the below statements(quoted) in some forum and I believe this is true "Ip address(network address) is just use for transfering informatiom from one network to an other.travelling of...
HP’s recently unveiled the reclining touchscreen desktop PC. It’s a TouchSmart edition desktop which means it’s got everything inbuilt and doesn’t even need a keyboard and mouse. On the first...
myself neeraj gautam from bareilly uttar pradersh.i'm third year student of cse.my hobbies are playing comp games,listening music,reading novel.
HELLO, this is prem. I am student of engineering, with deciplane computer sicence engineering.
Guys this is my final year project... I have Decided to use piezo to employ this... I want to charge the mobile and other hand held devices from the electricity...