Stylus back in style

I thought that the stylus had had its day. Gesturing is in. The styluss is fighting back with a slew of apps.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    I thought that the stylus had had its day. Gesturing is in. The styluss is fighting back with a slew of apps.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I love stylus because the touchscreen industry is yet to find the right proportion of on-screen menu & text to the the overall size of the screen and our fingers. By the way, stylus is just a digital extension of our fingers and capable of doing what we can't do with just fingers.

I've found out that it's much easier to use a stylus on touch-screens than fingers.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    I love stylus because the touchscreen industry is yet to find the right proportion of on-screen menu & text to the the overall size of the screen and our fingers. By the way, stylus is just a digital extension of our fingers and capable of doing what we can't do with just fingers.

I've found out that it's much easier to use a stylus on touch-screens than fingers.
    I agree. I am all thumbs (mostly green!). Stylus is more engineer like I guess.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Editor in iPad will ask to childrens whether they want to draw using crayans colors, color pencil or brushs😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The IPL season is on and it's taking over Absolute Zero : Moments of success in engineering college -
Hi friends, As we know we can send SMS from internet without paying money. I have some sites: www.160by2.com ->140 Characters are allowed www.way2sms.com ->140 Characters are allowed www.smsfi.com ->140...
Does anyone know the parameters that allow a series pass voltage regulator to drive large loads? ie provide a large power at the output?
Does anyone know of two ways in which a circuit could be modified to remove clipping? It is an Op Amp circuit with negative feedback.
This free small 8 page eBook gives a new approach to concept design. This area of design is not given much importance by the industry. Yet a properly developed concept...