Studying for exams- justified?

Do You Think studying for sake of exams will bring any positive effects? please explain..

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well this is a obvious fact that studying for only the exams doesn't do any good. You should be learning it for a lifetime.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I woulf support exams as it would make us to look at the book once.Be frank gentlemen.Reading before the night of exam produce or generate more questions than ordinary day to day studying.It make us to know new things.
  • Teresan
    Teresan
    I would say no..
    Studying for lifetime is only useful..
    In fact we cant throw our books after school or college life where we learn for exams
    Actually life starts after that..
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    mail154
    Do You Think studying for sake of exams will bring any positive effects? please explain..
    I would say studying is useful. Whether be for exam or not, still , after studying, some interesting things keep struck in mind,
    So yes, it is useful!
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i think study is useful always but not for sake but in a healthy manner. Study is more useful if someone studied to gain the knowledge not only to pass the exams. If someone studied to gain knowledge so he can easily pass the exams because he has the through knowledge for that and exams are also essential because by the exams we can easily judge what we have gain from our study and it also be maintained to study step by step.
  • kheerthi chandru
    kheerthi chandru
    i think learning is much more useful when its for a life time..
    compared to studying..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I stumble upon an article today, stating how flipkart screwed the poor guy up..... https://www.thinkdigit.com/Internet/Flipkart-screwed-me-over-Heres-how-they_17224.html Now, the exact same thing happened to my room-mate too. He ordered a phone,...
Whats the starting point of making a new operating system,languages which may be useful in doing so, some useful links,ebooks or book sources to start off?
Basically i am not from this discipline and just wanted to ask this simply. if the question makes no sense..i am sorry.. but is there are any difficulties in changing...
Technovanza is the annual Techno-management festival organised by VJTI. The objective of Technovanza is to take Technology to the society.Technovanza is the platform for students to apply the theoretical knowledge...
There is always a question making me to think again and again that whether the pricing done by Branded companies seems justified or not.Consider companies like Apple,Htc,Audi,Mercedes benz,Rolls Royce and...