Study Online

In this fastest world, english is very important language. This language understood in all countries. Education is an important part of life and we can't imagine anything without it. Many students from different countries study abroad. Madrid University is one of the famous universities. English courses in UK is the best option.
There are many good plans available for study in abroad.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    unique07
    In this fastest world, english is very important language. This language understood in all countries. Education is an important part of life and we can't imagine anything without it. Many students from different countries study abroad. Madrid University is one of the famous universities. English courses in UK is the best option.

404 Page not found – EC English
    Hi,,,,
    Its a quite confusing post by you...What are you posting about? Is it about english language or famous university or education or what???? 😛😛..................

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • darlacooper
    darlacooper
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]English is important everywhere.. whether you are in USA or UK. People can pursue English language degree from US based online universities also.[/FONT]
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ya I got an idea..You are supposed about the english language..............

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    unique07
    Ok what does it mean???
    Everyone here are quite familiar with English
    Do you have any problem in English mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We take pride in interviewing world renowned personalities associated with engineering & entrepreneurship through our Small Talks. Complete archive of Small Talks is available here -> Small Talk -...
This Thread is Dedicated to all the Agricultural Engineers in CE and i have added some project titles for you friends. Fabrication of Solar powered tea leaf cutting machine Electricity...
I have seen that many are asking for Projects based on Robotics for your ease i have added some here A robot system for fire fighting in tunnels (IEEE 2005)...
I have got some project ideas for Automobile Engineers here... Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler An...
Here's a complete list of project ideas for embedded and micro-controller systems. Get your project idea here!