study in abroad Forms section

study in abroad Forms section where Student [FONT="]Study[/FONT] at a Foreign Institution give some information about their university programs and where in this section[FONT="][/FONT] will help CEans become familiar with the various options for study in abroad available and gives CEans a quick reference for all the forms that you will need to fill out before you go abroad. etc...............

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Mahesh,

That is a nice idea. In order to create a new forum topic, we would need to make sure the activity discussion level could support it. Currently the activity level has been low on this subject. Would you like to work on that by creating good topic posts on this subject in the CE-Higher Education forum?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First - how'd we define 'abroad' in an International forum?

Second - we're keeping the section division on very generic level. That's why we don't have a separate section for 'telecommunication' engineering - which is essentially included under Electrical/Electronics engineering section.

Thirdly, as Gohm said, in order to form a new section, we need enough quantity of discussions for that topic.

A good example is our Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section which was formed because every second post we were getting was for a 'seminar topic or project idea'. Forms can be announced through CE Higher Education section which is a generic forum for all queries related to higher studies 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    you are right Big_k how'd we define 'abroad' in an International forum? 😕 sorry for that and gohm sir yes i Would like to work on that i will post good topic on this subject in the CE-Higher Education forum soon
  • safwan
    safwan
    As far as study abroad is concerned this information can be access through The country s Consulate's websites . for example if You want to study in Canada then you can get information about collages through consulate's web portal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to simulate an Pick and Place Robot in pro-e..... is there an option to simulate by giving the value of degress of freedom.
CEans, Any Bank of India customers here - please read this carefully! I'm suspecting a phishing scam being run online. I received following email that looks very authentic! But it...
hey guys i have started this thread so that people can start reading books other than the fiction,fantasy,and other novels. i am a crazy Manga Fan.😁 For those who don't...
hey have you heard about zietgiest... if yes then what do you about it??Is it possible have a look here for details Zeitgeist, the Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hi.... to draw a pin bush flexible coupling the given data will be dia of shaft d to be joined in mm,power P to be transmitted in kw ,no. of...