STS-135: Final Space Flight By Atlantis Space Shuttle On 28 June

NASA’s STS 135 will be the last flight by space shuttle Atlantis and it will be on June 28, 2011. The Atlantis is one of the three operational space shuttles NASA has, the other two being ‘Discovery’ & ‘Endeavor’. The Atlantis has already done over 5200 round the Earth trips with over 120 million miles [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Put your science elementary books to shredders. Dump all the electrical books in the attic.* The researchers at HP have finally proved the existence of fourth basic fundamental building component...
Saamsung GT-I9003 is the Google Nexus in India. If you haven’t gone through our review of the phone, look at it in our earlier coverage here: Google Nexus S In...
Im a third year Engineering student(Electrical and Electronics). I wish to join the IEEE. I want to know your opinions about it. Will it be useful to me because im...
Jawbone has been known to devise sophisticated Bluetooth headsets since 2006. The company has revolutionized the industry with its voice dialing and information applications delivering high level voice quality. But...
Recently after the price hikes in petrol the first thing comes to our mind is “now we need a more fuel efficient vehicle.” Since we are so used to comfort...