structure charts

hi,
please tell me is it possible to write structure chart only for procedural programming codes or can it be written for object oriented programs also?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I guess UML diagrams are used for representing Object Oriented Concepts in much better way. Anyone correct me if wrong.

PS: Harshita, Can you share any structural diagram for any procedural programming code if you have ?
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    shalini_goel14
    I guess UML diagrams are used for representing Object Oriented Concepts in much better way. Anyone correct me if wrong.

PS: Harshita, Can you share any structural diagram for any procedural programming code if you have ?

please tell me , are there any tools to generate dfd , structure charts and flowcharts
    ๐Ÿ˜’
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    harshitha
    please tell me , are there any tools to generate dfd , structure charts and flowcharts
    ๐Ÿ˜’
    Yes harshita,

I use Microsoft office Visio 2007 for making any kind of flow charts or diagrams. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    shalini_goel14
    Yes harshita,

I use Microsoft office Visio 2007 for making any kind of flow charts or diagrams. ๐Ÿ˜€
    even i tried to convince my guide with MS visio but he dosnt accept it. he wants a tool that creates DFD by accepting some input and also warn us when we have done something wrong.please tell me about such a tool as soon as possible because my guide wont let me start coding unless i show him the tool generated dfd.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I was curious if anyone here might have some expereince in detecting satellite reception. Specificly television broadcasts. For example is there any documentation on 'how' to read the packets...
hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my...
hi.can anyone help me about types of inverted pendulum and their applications? thanks.
Hi, I am Priya from India.. new to this forum. Would like to learn more about on this topic. Can some one guide me? Regards,
I want to know the various mechanisms associated with the design of a robot.the robot can pick balls of diameter 6cm and place them in the goal post of a...