Strong materials and manufactures methods for car chassis and cars industrial design

I search information about things that are connected to the strong of the chassis of cars, like stretching, pressing, twist, bending that make distortions of the chassis of the car in accidents, or others researches that are connected to the chassis strong of the car.
I search after information about the methods of manufactures the chassis of cars and the thermal treatments that the materials that assemble the car chassis pass.
I search about information about how to industrial design cars

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    only one guy
    I search information about things that are connected to the strong of the chassis of cars, like stretching, pressing, twist, bending that make distortions of the chassis of the car in accidents, or others researches that are connected to the chassis strong of the car.
    I search after information about the methods of manufactures the chassis of cars and the thermal treatments that the materials that assemble the car chassis pass.
    I search about information about how to industrial design cars
    Good work. keep searching.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

name : nidhi vidja birthdate : 25th may 1994 state :gujarat city : rajkot
Hi there I have been assigned a project to design a robot arm. The arm will pick and place objects using suction effect, similar to the limb of an octopus....
I just entered in my final year and have to select a project for my final year.... Can someone suggest me some new idea related to Electronics.... I want to...
The Taiwanese company, AOC has launched their new 19" LE19A1221/61 LED TV in Indian markets for price Rs. 9990. The TV's got a 19" HD display at resolution 1366x768 rendering...
hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like : 1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum) - som thng...