Story of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani) - From Pocketmoney To $7m In Revenues

Here's your chance to grab a free copy of the ebook "Not Just Another Pie In The Sky" by Sanket Nadhani. It's the story of Pallav Nadhani, who started his company out of his bedroom just to get some more pocketmoney and now does a turn-over of about $7 million a year ( over 37 crores in Indian rupees ). The company now has 20,000 customers and 450,000 users in 118 countries. The story is a must read for every budding entrepreneur and everyone who's interested in learning how businesses are built. The story is available for free download only for a limited amount of time so grab it while you can - #-Link-Snipped-#

Do share your opinions and thoughts in this thread.

Replies

• hinesh
    hinesh
    thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ujval Shah
    Ujval Shah
    Wow.. fascinating and motivating story.. I have used Fusion Chart many time in my professional career but wasn't know about founder and company start-up.

Thanks for sharing it.
  • Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    The_Big_K
    Here's your chance to grab a free copy of the ebook "Not Just Another Pie In The Sky" by Sanket Nadhani. It's the story of Pallav Nadhani, who started his company out of his bedroom just to get some more pocketmoney and now does a turn-over of about $7 million a year ( over 37 crores in Indian rupees ). The company now has 20,000 customers and 450,000 users in 118 countries. The story is a must read for every budding entrepreneur and everyone who's interested in learning how businesses are built. The story is available for free download only for a limited amount of time so grab it while you can - #-Link-Snipped-#

Do share your opinions and thoughts in this thread.
    You are the Hope for CEans!
    Good Share...
  • Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    Direct Download Link!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    please can anyone give me a copy of this pdf because i'm not able to download it from the given link. i'm really wanted to read this great story!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Virginia Tech engineers have developed CHARLI-2 a humanoid robot that dances to the famous 'Gagnam Style' - PSY's viral K-POP sensation. Virginia Tech's Robotics and Mechanisms Laboratory. Well, the robot...
Those who've connected their Facebook accounts with CE, please check if login with 'Facebook' is working fine for you or not.
There may be lot of students wishing to pursue an engineering UG or PG degree abroad, particularly in the UK. Most of the time we have to rely on the...
I am not sure, if this has been shared here before or not, but this site is amazingly awesome. DO check it out, to know about Google Data Centers. I...
While doing this, which would be the first subsystem, that would be designed ? well everyone may say that it is the chassis frame. but the real answer is the...