stopwatch in word 2010

When I'm writing my paper I hope I can know how much time it costs. If there is a small tool in Word which can record my start time and end time, just like a stopwatch, that will be very useful to me.
Is there any way or tool can do that ? Thanks

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Terak
    Is there any way or tool can do that ?
    Under 'Insert' there is an option to insert Date/Time into the document at the point of insertion. You have many options of time to choose from. Make your choice and make it default. You can insert the time when you start and when you quit. At the end all these entries can be erased.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should look at this video. I'm not sure if it's helpful; but a general search on the Internet revealed this: -

• Losy
    Losy
    Hi,
    As have metioned above, you can create a stopwatch by yourself. You can create a macro and user form.

Here is a article with the detailed steps. You can see at

www.datanumen.com

Good luck
  • Terak
    Terak
    Woo amazing! Thanks for the video and the link! I will try!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp has updated its iOS app to version 2.17.30. The updated app not only brings helpful additions to the app for current users it also hides certain features that might...
IT veteran, former Infosys board member and CFO has a 'shocker' for all the graduate engineers. TV Mohandas Pai has said that in near future, IT companies might 'cold shoulder'...
Android Text Encryption Using Various Algorithms Android Smart Ticketing Using Rfid Android Battery Saver System Android Based Encrypted SMS System Android Crime Reporter & Missing Person Finder Android Graphical Image...
The Moto Z2 Play arrived in India today and has gone up for pre-order. The Moto Z2 Play is the company’s attempt to revive its Moto X glory. The Moto...
The Reliance Jio 4G network penetration in India (with 100 million+ users) has rightfully been the topic of talks all over the tech town. The only thing standing in the...