Steve Jobs Biography Release Oct 24 - Read & Review

Biography of Steve Jobs being published by Simon & Schuster will release officially on October 24.

I have read a book about Steve Jobs long back called 'iCon.' It gave a good insight about the life and times of Mr. Jobs around then. After that it has been a roller coaster ride for him and his company. So, it will be interesting to read the biography now.

Let's hope that the date doesn't get postponed again.

Those of you, who are going to grab and read it, please post a review here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    iCON was a great book! I also recommend iWoz 😀
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    waitng for it to come up now..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Any updates or reviews about this book?
  • vinci
    vinci
    did anyone read the book ??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like no one went on and read it. 👎
    It still stands in the best-sellers in the crosswords (the last time I visited.)
  • vinci
    vinci
    yeah !! It is indeed a motivational Guide throughout

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After registering for online form filling for the Gate exam many did not recieved the login ID for futher processing. What are students doing for this?
Here is the message from GATE 2012 Official website: There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012. In view of this, the last date for application has been...
The CAT 2011 will have only two sections. The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. These two sections will...
Check out the practical guide for CAT 2011:
You can watch the complete tutorial and take sample papers here: IIM Tutorial If you find some useful resources, please post here in replies.