Stepper Motor Controller

Hi Guys,

I would like to about different ways of controlling a stepper motor.
I know it can be done using microcontrollers, but is there any other way.
I saw a "Stepper Motor Controller" in my college today. It was kinda big and supposed to cost around Rs.5000. So what do they use to control stepper motors in watches and billing machines?

Cheers
Ananth

Replies

• micromahesh
    micromahesh
    the stepper motor can control by using only way of giving input. that means, the four input line (4 bit) is there in stepper motor.u can give 16 combination.it will move according this input. u can give manually also. but if we use microprocessor or micro controller we can control easily and fast.

by
    Mahesh.R

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, i m betch ec 3rd year student in dehradun.i want to know where should i do my summer training this year.also i m confused abt mt career ie...
Hi ceans, i have created a table in the user "system" . now i need to access that table through the user "scott". i need to move the table from...
im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction. im unable to...
hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀
hi i am doing my summer training at an automobile company and have option of doing it in 1. engine 2. transmission and axle can any one comment on which...