Steering Column Ideas

Hey,
First year engineering student and my project is to build a go cart for my class and was wondering if anyone had any kind of input on a steering column idea. im going for a 1/2inch iron axle with 5 wide wheels. just looking for any suggestions

Replies

• Raj Agnesh
    Raj Agnesh
    iron will be less in cost and will give better stability and strength to the structure , but don't add too much metal, try to have a perfect design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope its not another silly April Fool's joke by Google, but it looks like HTML5 is capable of working as a game rendering engine. Couple of webkit engineers at...
Many third and final year engineering students must have completed their projects by now (am I too late/early in saying this? I've no clue!). I'm wondering whether anyone would like...
hi is there any one who can guide me in selecting topic for mini project and i m very confused indoing that i need to know how to do mini...
Hi my friends..i am Sai Krishna studying in Lords inst of Eng and Tech,3rd year 2 sem EEE under the affliation of JNTU,Hyderabad,i need some ideas in my mini project....
hi i am planning to participate in analog circuit design contest conducted by texas instruments can you suggest any idea for the same i thought of an idea like googling...