steel structures

hi. i need to know where can i get study material for "steel structures" in the net? ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi,
    what help do you need with "steel structures":?:
    is it for educational purpose that is for study material or any other purpose:?:
    be more specific so that we can help you accordingly ๐Ÿ˜€
  • madugula
    madugula
    for education purpose
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    madugula
    for education purpose
    for which purpose elaborate...
    and internet is ocean of knowledge we are using less than 1% of it...
    you will get it easilly google it or go for: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • alanparks
    alanparks
    madugula
    hi. i need to know where can i get study material for "steel structures" in the net? ๐Ÿ˜•
    you can try finding some photos and descriptions of Fabric Structures Community - FStructures at fstructures.com.
  • madugula
    madugula
    thanks.. i need to download a text book for steel structures. thats what i want to find through net frnds..
  • AKOVALI
    AKOVALI
    #-Link-Snipped-#

you can find here

seismic design of steel structures
  • AKOVALI
    AKOVALI
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AKOVALI
    AKOVALI
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey.. can anyone tell me what is the cause of this error message-windows drive not ready along with message :exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c.
hi friends.. I believe that there is hidden talent and creativity deep in everyone's mind. so this thread is just to know about the creativity of CEans.. the poem of...
hi friends.. do you really think that seminars and counselling sessions regarding personality development and positive attitude can alter the thinking way of individuals? ๐Ÿ˜’
what will happen if exhaust gas from a main engine of....say a bike is passed onto another cylinder and fresh air is introduced into that cylinder...(the main engine and the...
hello.. i just want to know the complete procedure to enroll for SCJP.. do we get some study material..on payin the enrollment amount or it is just an examination fees..??