Staying with asp.net or Cross Platform or Android? which one is best for future

Hi I have been working on asp.net around 2 years. Now A mobile app project is assigned to me. that project is cross platform Mobile app(Meteor Framework). here, I am struggled with choose my career. because, Mobile application is going to act a major role in development. so now learning XAMARIN for cross platform application development. but Cross platform is not stable, because lot of frameworks are there, when a new framework arrives, old one is back to pavilion. Now I am ready to learn any one. So, Shall I choose Native android or with xamarin or just move to asp.net mvc? which one best for feature?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronics and communication engineering has wider applications in our life. Even though we use optical fiber cables for communication purposes.Why does mixing of conversations occur during usage of telephone?
I have an experiment to transfer solar energy to mechanical energy. First of all is a cone inspired by an axis. On the cone are two tiny cups of water....
While the news of FK-Myntra acquiring Jabong is hot; Flipkart is now planning to layoff about 1000 employees belonging to Sr. Management. The Economic Times has reported that the company...
The more than it is predicted, let’s recall our first semester class of basic electronics and the Intel co-founder Moore’s statement. He said, the number of transistors in a dense...
Mozilla Firefox delivered an update, version 5.0 on 26th of July, 2016 with new features and support keeping in mind the needs of its iOS users. It has now been...