Stationary Management System using PHP

The idea is to develop an application that will be used to manage stationary and maintain records about the same.

Abstract:

This project is aimed at developing a tool for tracking the Stationery request for any Institution. Normally in any institution the request for the stationery is tracked via an e-mail or via excel sheets or paper and this leads to tremendous wastage of resources.

There are times, when the products available are more or less than the products required. Normal order and supply is not able to solve this problem. By creating an application for management of storage, the problem can be solved.

The information, request, supply, order, goods, sales, etc can be maintained well.

Requirements:
  • PHP

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am studying various excerpts in this domain..found interest in OCR...it would be very helpful if someone would enlighten about some more application aspects in this domain..
The project's idea is to create a website that can be used to maintain family and friends connections by communication and sharing means. Abstract: Family Connections is an content management...
now that we know the various types of springs, their applications, their design formulae, as well as the materials well suited for them, now do we go about manufacturing them...
hey.. does the C.G of car lies on its central line.. or it can be any where.......? if C>G line lies out of central line... how... it can be balanced..
Hello All. I am muhsin from kerala. I am new to this community. I would like to stick around the superb crazy engineers all the time. Let me be a...