Startups That Want To Present / Launch At TieCon Nagpur 2014?

TieCon Nagpur 2014, scheduled on 23-24 August is central India's biggest conference focused on entrepreneurship and business. This year's TieCon, organised at Hotel Sun And Sand, Nagpur will have a special event/showcase dedicated to startups in the central India region. All the startups will have a chance to present in front of all the attendees and also interact with potential investors, customers etc.

A lot of students visit the Tie Conference and you may also find your potential recruits among the visiting students.

If any of the startups from the central India region want to participate in the event, please get in touch asap with us or Tie Nagpur Office (phone): 0712 6464066. Feel free to use our reference at the time of signing up / registration.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the correct term for an electromagnet solenoid which the armature includes a permanent magnet on each end or the armature itself is a permanent magnet?
hello evry1....i am Anuj Raj. right nw i m pursuing B.Tech (4th year) from Bengal Institue Of Technology & Management, Santiniketan(West Bengal).
Let us discuss semiconductor devices with two terminals such as zener diode, varactor diode, schottky diode, tunnel diode.
Hello everyone i m Akanksha Gupta currently in B.Tech 4th year from banasthali university jaipur.I am very happy to be a part of CE...........I was just surfing out some sites...
Quote: "Negotiating Your Investments" is an in-depth guide to applying proven principles of negotiation to your personal finances. With expert insight into the before, during, and after of a successful...