StartupIndia : Expectations From Government Of India

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new initiative "StartupIndia" that's likely to get the attention of entrepreneurs in India. No wonder more engineers getting into startup world - both as entrepreneurs and employees is going to be crucial for the overall growth of Indian economy in coming days. I'm wondering what are the expectations of Indian entrepreneurs from the Government of India. What is it that the government can help with? I guess there are following aspects we can expect from the Government-

1. Relaxed Norms For Investors: I haven't been through the fundraising process and therefore not aware of the problems that exists. But overall if the Government can ease the entire process of investing into businesses and taxation - it will definitely lead to a more business friendly environment in India.

2. Ease of doing business in India: I think this is already being worked on and the current process is far more simplified than what it was few years ago. It'd be nice if incorporating business is done fully online and the associated processes like getting trademarks, licenses etc is also done online.

3. Better Internet: Most of the startups these days are dependent on high quality Internet. It'd be nice if the government takes active steps on providing better connectivity throughout India - both wired and wireless.

Add your points and share your thoughts

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BlackBerry Inc. is proud to introduce its latest luxury smartphone in India called 'Blackberry Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite' priced at Rs. 99,990. Banking on its strong suit i.e. productivity and...
The Indian comedy group AIB is more serious than ever. Earlier this year, the four team members of AIB posted a video informing its viewers about NetNeutrality and what the...
Say hello to the Red Button Public Robotic Spectrum aka RBPRS - India's first ever high-tech system to keep the crime in check. The police at Aluva, a town in...
can we transfer electricity as we transfer data through wifi?
Happy Independence Day! Hi how to generate and share post link for facebook, twitter or any other ways to share. Suppose if I want to share my written post on...