Startup with project

Hi all,
I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ish_nalini
    Hi all,
    I am doing my engineering ,I am fed up since i don't know how to do a project. Till now i havnt done a single project.Do anyone help me to step into a project?What should i do first? How can i know that what syntax should be use here or some thing like that?...I want to enjoy doing projects...Help please
    First of all, Chill! You have a bunch of Crazy Engineers from all over the world to help you with your project. 😀

Let me help you with the basics. I'm assuming that you want to develop a software (correct me if I'm wrong).

The first step would be coming up with an idea. If you do not yet know what to do, search for various project topics on CE (use the search feature).

Answer following questions -
    Is it a hobby project or a part of college curriculum?
    Tell us about skill set.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All - hoping someone can advise me on a problem i have with a motor... Background - i know VERY LITTLE about mechanical engineering (electronics and circuit boards are...
I have a project idea and could use a few ideas or thoughts to get started. I am not questioning the practicality of any of these ideas right now I...
If u want to animate or flash airticle on net What will u do???😔
hi , will anyone please guide me to prepare a seminar report on "direct shift gearbox".
hi......I'm in the final year BE.....wanted some ideas for final year projects....please give some new ideas.........any domain will do...........