Startup That Launches Apps To Help The Political Rebels in Egypt

A start-up company by the name of Whisper Systems, has developed two brand new mobile applications which will provide features like secret and encrypted communication to political dissidents and protesters in authoritarian countries like Egypt. A few days back, when the political unrest in Egypt was at its maxima, many leaflets and pamphlets were issued [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What you just read guys is actually correct. Engineers have come up with a system that enables disabled people to control the movement of their wheelchair with their tongue. *Ph.D.,...
Hi I thought it would be great if we can share the basic concepts, so that aspiring Engineers would understand better about the things they Study. I searched for such...
The device which mixes air and fuel and supplies the engine with this air-fuel mixture is called a carburettors.It is connected before the engine.A simple carburettor consists of three basic...
Hello everyone ever wonder about oils? Oils are gift of nature to mankind.We sometimes use oils as lotions.But I am talking about lubricating oils.Don't try to use them as lotions.😁...
Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me how to apply for universities in Japan?Is there any exam like GATE for M.TECH? I am currently pursuing Mechanical engineering and I am in...