Startup Life - Must Read!

Michael Arrington has been writing about startup companies in Silicon Valley and around the world for long time. He founded TechCrunch - one of the most popular technology & startup blogs in the world. He currently blogs at #-Link-Snipped-#/

Check out the article in above link. That's exactly how great companies are made. Sleepless nights, troubleshooting, fixing, creating, destroying - everything happens on hourly basis; an experience only a startup company can give you. The last few words are very encouraging and can give a big kick for anyone wanting to make a difference: -

Work hard. Cry less. And realize youΓ’€™re part of history.

How many here want to experience startup life and make a dent in the Universe?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Biggie, That is simply I have been thinking for past many months after reading Michael Arrington. My only wish is to have enough capital through VoiCE once I become full time blogger to make my own SNDU come true by end of this decade!

His articles are rejuvenating whenever I am frustrated πŸ˜€

~ For all the dreams AMEN
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    "SO WORK MORE, CRY LESS, AND QUIT ALL THE WHINING"

Perfect words for wanna-be entrepreneurs! πŸ˜€ We have been thinking about it for quite some time and it is DEFINITELY happening before 2015 to 2017 (Max). Looking forward to that awesome experience πŸ˜€

"World Here I Come!!!"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Biggie: That article made my day. \m/ πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Yes Biggie, That is simply I have been thinking for past many months after reading Michael Arrington. My only wish is to have enough capital through VoiCE once I become full time blogger to make my own SNDU come true by end of this decade!

His articles are rejuvenating whenever I am frustrated πŸ˜€

~ For all the dreams AMEN
    Michael knows the stuff right from the core. By the way, if you're serious about becoming a full time blogger, let's talk in March 2012 πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Michael knows the stuff right from the core. By the way, if you're serious about becoming a full time blogger, let's talk in March 2012 πŸ˜€
    Thanks. Hope that voiCE becomes louder after March 2012 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Damn! The link is blocked!
    I am experiencing many things (read difficulties) , I didnt give up yet!

Will let you know!
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Life gets more tougher after startup.

Thats my opinion. After the startup phase is over and your venture has started generating revenue, there will be people who will follow you, try to outsmart you and try to snatch your sleep and hence dream. 9 years into business and every day is more tougher than it's previous day! whooo!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    If I am not wrong, everyone here has an equation in mind that developing projects=being entrepreneur. May it be Biggie, Rupam, AKD, ES or CT.

Can't a Trader be called a businessman? Why does he has to be a original creator always? I guess Trading is also a very good option before us πŸ˜€

Naturally things can get easy with trading than being a manufacturer himself. What do you feel people? πŸ˜€

P.S: I can count many traders who have made huge businesses.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Yes , Trading is one of the best professions in the market .
    the only we need to research the business model of companies and their expected performances

example : Some of the smaller private players in banks like
    IndusInd bank, yesbank were the gems during the rally
    It is around rs. 274 now
    it was just about rs. 31 in 2009

A good carrier opportunity but be ready to face uncertainties πŸ˜€
  • vinci
    vinci
    I think other than developing projects one can be an entrepreneur.the need is to develop something new pieces of thoughts and ideas and implementing them in other ways will leads to pave the path to success

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back to the future with the strangest flying machine Read more: Back to the future with the strangest flying machine | Opinion | The Engineer ​ [video=youtube;rUTWWsh6iGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUTWWsh6iGA[/video]
Team along with your friends who are Mad about Ads, conceptualize and perform an advertisement. Participate in Supinfomania 2011’s Mad Ads Content and win exciting prizes! Venue: Animation Building DSK...
From what I have read, The AppFabric component is used to create access control and distribute messages across clouds and enterprises. Could someone explain it in detail? What are the...
It's clear from the terms that, The public cloud is freely available for access, whereas the private cloud allows the usage of services by a single client on a private...
the songs which i like to listen more number of times are songs of "YE MAYA CHESAVE" the music director was A.R.Rahman and the actress samantha gave the songs a...